We’ve heard again and again that having a growth mindset is very important for professionals and businesses. Sustainability is just as important.
However, what does that really mean? And do these things just appear one day? There are many articles about professional development, effectiveness and efficiency, but what’s the driving force behind these two success factors?
Effort. Intelligence is increased with effort. Even geniuses need to put in effort!
Let’s stop beating around the bush. Here is what a growth mindset and sustainability can do for you and how you can put in effort to make them actually happen.
What Is Growth Mindset and Sustainability?
According to The Growth Mindset by Carol Dweck, hours of research and thousands of participants show that students can improve greatly when they understand that failures can help them grow. More importantly, if they know that putting in the effort and learning from it helps them grow, then they will. In fact, they can excel.
Being sustainable as a business means you are meeting the current needs of customers. Sustainability is successfully maintained through smart management of habits whether they are on personal or business level. We weaken the bad ones and strengthen the good ones thought persistent conscious practice and effort.
How To Put In Effort With the TAYGo System
If you want to put in effort that helps you succeed, you need to make some plans. What are you trying to accomplish, and what things must you learn in order to succeed? Want to learn the easy way of creating goals and habits for your professional and business growth? I’ve enumerated in a few points some benefits that come from “Train as You Go” (TAYGo) system, created based on research and practice:
- Physical reflection of work pattern (PReWo) implies that if you work persistently on one particular aim, you get more energy and satisfaction when you see the results of your work, e.g. published article.
- You become much more efficient and organised when you start to record your findings in a planned and organised manner, to have quick and instant access to the information.
- If your personal vision and core values are clear you will get the following benefits: strong desire to continue development, self-motivation and endless amount of energy.
- Next step would be to share it in the most effective way. The advantage that comes from sharing is that it works for both, reader and writer. The reader gets the best practical tip(s) and the writer gets recognition and develops his/her professional profile.
- Also, it works great on the motivation of the writer as he/she becomes more and more motivated getting feedback or/and recognition.
- You know that big things are built from a few small ones – your collection of a few posts in no time can be a great base for a bigger article or business publication.
- This might be a great starting point for a writer to become a worldwide recognised specialist.
- The main focus in TAYGo is on the practical way of developing the business. You and your business grow together with your portfolio. They see you an expert and they are happy to pay for your expertise.
Use your research and development to serve you. Put in the effort! Time to use TAYGo!