Get the Job You Want – Career Strategy Course
Skill level: All Levels
Duration: 3h 6 min
Get a certificate by completing this course
Materials: Action Book; ‘Extra Contribution’ Template; Video Course Link Document
Companies seek people who can contribute, show that you can do more than normally expected! This will result in the greatest chances of achieving personal and professional success. With our Course, you’ll make the biggest impact!
You will learn:
- How to match your experience and education with the job you apply for
- How to adjust your CV for ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
- How to create a competitive advantage with your application
- How and when to use your competitive advantage
- How to add extra value
- Match your experience and education with the job you apply for
- Well-matched and tailored CV creates a high possibility of being selected to the interview
- Create a competitive advantage with your application
And much more…
Who this course is for:
- Those considering work in a professional job
- Anyone who wan to maximise their chance to earn more
- The 5 Steps Process Overview
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- ATS Systems
- Step 4
- Step 5
- First Exercise
- Quiz 1
- Go personal
- Second Exercise
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
- Quiz 2
- A gift for you – template
- A gift for you – template exercise
- Quiz 3
- Is our CV an accurate representation?
- The 5 steps summary
- Custom-designed career strategy!
- Final Remarks
- Quiz 4
Do not wait any longer and start your professional career now!
Invest in yourself your GREATNESS depends on it!
- Lesson 1 Introduction
- Lesson 2 The 5 Steps Process overview
- Lesson 3 Step #1 How many jobs should I be applying for?
- Lesson 4 Step #2 How to outsmart the ATS systems?
- Lesson 5 Step #3 What is the most effective way to apply for jobs?
- Lesson 6 ATS systems
- Lesson 7 Step #4 What gives me extra leverage before the interview?
- Lesson 8 Step #5 What employers look for the most?
- Lesson 9 First exercise
- Quiz 1
Growth is a conscious action
Adopted healthy mentality: If it is not working, change your methodology!
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
4.75 average based on 4 ratings
I enjoyed this course because it is really clear and the way in how it is explained gives you the keys to be able to do the best research. It is mainly focused in the quality of your research and how to achieve that job that you are looking for. I really recommend it!
This course is highly recommended when you look for a job. The content is excellent and very useful. It has helped me a lot with my job application strategy and let me known significant key practices to be successful. Thank you so much!
It really makes me think about the proper way of looking for a job and that it is not worth to waste time to get any but the one I want. The techniques I've learned I've never used before and I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I have just started to build my career, and this course was an eye-opener on how to do that properly. Also, the downloaded materials allowed me to follow the process much easier after completion of the course. I just would prefer to download them all at the very beginning. I highly recommend this course to anyone that want to get a job they value.
I found this course really useful and interesting so . It comes with practical videos, exercises and a template as a gift. Great for people that are looking for job and want to stand out the crowd; I highly recommend it.