Become an expert in content marketing. Master various aspects of planning and executing content marketing strategies to create impressive content with greater efficiency and impact.
Content-driven marketing is probably the most important development in marketing since the rise of the internet. But just publishing content is not enough.
We are proud to offer focused, strategic content marketing workshop based on our TAYGo method. Anyone who makes a living as a writer today will tell you that your content has to be made up of strategic ingredients. It has to connect with your target audience and inspire action.
Effective headlines, engaging articles, and tactful sales copy that persuades is an integral part of an effective content marketing strategy. Your blog is an excellent onsite resource not only for sharing relevant and engaging content with visitors but also for search engine optimization.
It is no secret that podcasts are exploding in popularity. It has never been easier to create a podcast and build a loyal following through audio content. Podcasting is not a holistic audio content strategy. It is a start, but a comprehensive strategy goes well beyond it.
Over per cent of search results contain video it is projected that 82% of all online traffic will be video after 2021. People are hungry for new forms of media in which they can be entertained, educated, and served. We show you exactly how to incorporate video into your content strategy, even if you are not comfortable in front of the camera.
Social media marketing is not like traditional marketing – you have to earn the consumer’s attention. And the only way to do that is to create the most interesting content on the web and beat out millions of competitors. This program will show you how to create content that your audience cannot resist driving your online marketing results.
• Why content marketing matters
• How content is the core of your online marketing strategy
• How content marketing links to SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• How to execute your content strategy plan to get results
• Discover the content that your audience wants
• Get inspired by great content
• The latest tools, trends, and tactics to get your content read and seen on the web
• Explore the key types of content that are driving results online
• What your competitors are doing to use content to drive results, and how you can get ahead
• How to make the most of your content by repromoting it over and over again
• Repurposing your content to get more bang for your buck
Contact us to start now! Telephone: +353 83 88 44 773 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.”